1934 DeSoto coupe story

Guest SteveB

If you want to read the story of my 1934 DeSoto coupe, it is on my website. Go to www.sleepinbuff.com/1934 DeSoto.pdf to read it. There is a space between 1934 and DeSoto. If that doesn't work, go to the website - sleepinbuff.com - and scroll down to the Essay section, look for #4 "1934 DeSoto" and click on <story>. If you're interested in the nuts and bolts of its restoration, the first part of my restoration diary can be read at www.sleepinbuff.com/Restoration.pdf. Again, if that doesn't work, just do the same thing. The restoration should be complete next year, and I'll post the rest of my diary and the car's subsequent history.

Hello Steve, neither of your links to your very interesting Desoto saga will work. Try editing your message and correct the links. (The space between 1934 and Desoto in your file name requires additional fill characters)

The first URL was not complete and the last had an extra period after it

Click to View-> 1934 DeSoto – A Return to Life

Click to View-> RESTORING THE OLD DESOTO

• 4 weeks later...
Guest SteveB

Thanks for the heads up dep5. I've corrected the message in my post that should make it easier. If there's still problems I'll have to change the file and reset it on my server. Stephen