1914 cadillac for sale!!!!!

Has anybody gotten a reply with any substantial information about this car?

Lots of exclamation points and very little detail has me a little bit skeptical.

Newbie with interesting syntax, no capitalization, no photos, no location, no price, no detailed description of the car.....

I hope that I am wrong, but if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Sounds a bit like the 1904 Caddy for sale back in about August that turned out to be a 1911, at least that guy posted a pic even if it was the wrong year, and supplied a email address

I just found the post today, but I do not know who m.class is. Based on the last name and my problem of having a 1914 5 passenger touring with most of the parts and a spare chasis, this may be my car.

The Nethercutt Collection is coming to look at it on Thursday.

Year 1914

Make Cadillac

Model 5 Passenger Touring

Price 50k?

Description:

Partialy restored. Drive train has been rebuilt and the engine was running. Have most of the parts. Know it is missing the windshield and top.

2nd chasis with wheels, 2 diffenientials. Bought to get the running board brackets.

Location Huntington Beach, California

Contact Information Don Class, classfamily@verizon.net (714)962-5751

Yep, it's real...

MVC00007.JPG

Don,

Glad to see the car exists, but it sounds like m.class is as I suspected, a Scammer. I am guessing he was attempting to masquerade as you and if you had posted a photo somewhere else, he probably copied your photo and has probably been emailing it in an attempt to "sell" the car to poor unsuspecting victims.

Hope we scared him off from here, and I hope nobody got or gets scammed by the crook.

Good luck to you on Thursday.