Are 1936 Airstream-Airflow fender Skirts the same

I wish they were and I would be bidding on the set on EBay( # 230187795678 ). I measured up my 35 Airstream and calculated the hight to be close to nineteen inches. The Airflow set is less than eighteen inches and doesn't have the swept point at the rear bottom of the skirt.

Cheers/Mark

Hi- I am restoring a 1936 Airstream. The guy I bought it from included a spider web cover for the tailight. Does this go to the airstream or does it belong on a airflow only?. Also do you know where I can find a diagram of whatever attaches the engine cover at the front top of the car? I seem to be missing what ever is required to attach it behind the hood ornament. Thanks Jim

Try posting you question on the Chrysler Forum where you are more likley to attract 36 Airstream owners. Also if you have not already joined the WPC Club I suggest you do. You can check the roster for 36 Airsteam owners and contact them. I have have made great 35 Airstream contacts via the club who have shared pictures and technical information that I would otherwise have great difficulty obtaining.

Good Luck

Mark

• 2 weeks later...