Interesting reading/request for assistance

Guest Hinckley

Guest Hinckley

As a quick introduction my name is Jim Hinckley and in addition to my role as associate editor at Cars & Parts and the penning of a monthly column, the Independent Thinker, I also write the book reviews for that publication, feature pieces for Hemmings Classic Car as well as Old Cars Weekly and have had several books published on a variety of automotive topics.

I recently started a blog to share information pertaining to automotive history, related travel, and to provide links to sites of interest to automotive enthusiasts. In addition I post the book reviews written for Cars & Parts and original feature articles several times a week.

I would greatly appreciate ideas and suggestions as to how this blog can be improved. www.route66chronicles.blogspot.com

Thank you -

Guest Hinckley

Thank you -

My idea for this blog is to create a sort of hang out for automotive enthusiasts as well as those who enjoy the old roads in America. With your permission I will add a link to Chevy talk.

This morning I will be photographing abandoned sections of Route 66 for a forthcoming book. Some of this will be posted this evening.

If I may be of assistance please let me know. Thanks again for the input.

Hi Jim,

I may have inadvertantly given you the wrong impression by the way I constucted my original post, Chevytalk.com isn't my web site, I'm in the management team there. If you wanted to check permissions with anybody it would be the web site owner Tony, who is a very approachable guy.

Looking forward to seeing what you're going to add to your blog.

Argyll. wink.gif

Edit: I've just noticed that the forum I placed your BlogSpot link onto the Moderator there has promoted it to "Top Sticky" - you've obviously impressed her!