Treasure trove of Graham and Graham-Paige Parts in Indiana

Durant Mike

Hello Everyone.

Not to long ago in Hemmings Classic car there was an article on a warehouse in Indiana that had lots of Graham, Graham-Paige, Durant & Star parts etc that had been untouched probably since the 60's. Last week the Durant Motors Automobile Club had it's National meet in Auburn and thanks to two members who were on a mission, tracked down and located the warehouse. A couple of us went to the warehouse last Saturday and looked into the windows of the warehouse. Looks like it had been untouched since the 40's and used to be a Frazer Farm Equipment building, which according to the sign was part of Graham-Paige motors. Visible from the window as numerous Graham parts, door skins, radiator emblems, and row upon row of parts bins, much like our Autozone parts place of today. Time has stood still for this location. Two of our members went back on Sunday and met with the individual who is the owner and arranged to purchase the supply of Durant/Star parts and a collection of headlight lenses, but the majority of the parts are for you Graham owners and these parts are waiting for you Graham owners. There are still treasure troves out there!

Well into the late 60s there were still a bunch of ACD parts mixed in with the Graham stuff. I can remember going with my dad around 1970 and finding 6 NOS Duesenberg master cylinders. I'm not sure how the ACD stuff got mixed in but there was a lot of it there early on.

I understand that all of this is going up for Auction. Does anybody know any details?