My 1995 Buick Roadmaster Limited Wagon

Guest Dyna

Hi...

I promised a few pics of me and Roadmaster so here they come smile.gif. It's a 95 Limited so it has all the options available except for CD player. I really like this wagon; it’s smooth and very quiet and comfortable.

It's in very good condition with only 49k miles (well ticking towards 50 now) it's been very well taken care of and really not been used as a wagon at all (not a scratch in the cargo area). There is not a single spot of rust and the undercarriage still looks like brand new. The only thing I can say is a bit sad is that there is a few door dings in the stainless side trim frown.gif even if I always park it over double spaces... Kinda strange how people can manage.

I intend to keep it this way, totally original and drive it sparsely -- use my Camaro for most of my small trips around town. I have a few classics and currently we are bit over half way through a frame off resto of a 66 Eldorado. Hehe going to love when that one is finished around this New Year. Currently we are looking to get a 58 Buick wagon.. I just love the chrome and the over optimistic styling of them..

No, I not the one doing the engine lift, move rear axels and so on, but I'm there with my dedicated mechanic is doing it. You can always be at use. My part is cleaning parts getting them ready for plating, rust removal, paint removal, sanding and prepping, repairing the interior (make sure the upholstery got it right, plus a fair bit of sawing my self), and so forth and so on -- anyways you know all the things you can do with out a lot of special car knowledge or big muscles..

Cheers Dyna...

PS: Pic of me in the front seat of the Roadmaster and then some misc pictures of the car.. Sorry it's a bit dirty the pics were taken before I washed it yesterday.. Ah no worries we have the original mats we just don't want to use then hence the after market once..

post-53439-143137945969_thumb.jpg

post-53439-143137945972_thumb.jpg

post-53439-143137945975_thumb.jpg

post-53439-143137945977_thumb.jpg

post-53439-14313794598_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...