HERSHEY JUDGES NEEDED!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Alex1944

Can I still help Judge at Hershey? I didnt realise there was cut off date or I would have registered before going on Vacation. Sorry. I will be attending Judging school again this year and would realy like to Judge if I possibly can.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest windjamer

Alex a couple times I signed up and paid for my b/fast at the judges class.They stuck me in unsigned and put me where needed.Only problem was I was judging model a and my field is 60s and above, I felt like a fool, just looked for something that looked out of place and asked, should say drove the team capt. nuts. Talk to Fred Young at class. OH Oh, I think Fred has a replacement.

Yes! CJE will be immediately after the afternoon schools on Wednesday and Thursday afternoons. School starts at 2:00 PM and we will be done by 3:20 PM so that CJE can be taught and finished by 4:00 PM. The afternoon schools will be held at the Music Box Theater in HersheyPark near the old ice arena (where we used to have the judges breakfast) There is a gate into HersheyPark between the ice arena and the building where the showers are. The Music Box Theater is just a short walk from there. There will be many CJE topics to choose from.

Yes you can go and never judge. It would be a great idea for anyone that is going to show a car to go. That way they know what the process is and how it should be done. I think it would take some of the anxiety away for the folks showing for the first time.

But don't be surprised if you find you want to get into judging. You will meet some really great people on that side of the hobby.

Be sure and turn in the card they give you to get credit for the class.....just incase. smile.gif