65 NEWYORKER RADIATOR HOSES?

Does anyone know if the upper & lower rad hoses are flex or molded?The car is a 65 Chrysler Newyorker w/413V8w/AC.I've had reports both ways one person says molded the other says flex.Here are the 1965 part#s:upper P#2465771 lower P#1881806.Of course the parts book does not list if they are molded or flex only the P#.I can't seem to find the hoses anywhere with the original P#.ANY INFO OR HELP PLEASE!

Molded. Try your local Chrysler dealer for replacement parts.

Or if you know an old dusty parts store with an old gray haired or bald headed parts man he may be able to help.

The hoses are available, you just need an experienced parts man who can cross reference your old # to a valid new #.

NAPA is good about obsolete parts, if you get the right person.

I'm looking for what would have been on the car when Mother Mopar made her!Or as close as i can get.It seems so far the verdict is "molded" hoses.The reason i want the correct style hoses is because i'm trying for my "1st JUNIOR" at Hershey this year.The hoses that are on the car now are flex style hoses.I don't want to lose points for something that is easily corrected.Also as i said for some reason there were some that disagreed whether they were flex or molded.THANKS FOR THE INFO & MANY REGARDS!!!!!!Also i have some pics posted in the "Photo Gallery" Opinions Welcome!!!!

Try this trick. On Max Wedge cars ( B bodies, big block, 62-65) some guys have been picking up molded radiator hoses for a slant six pickup. They are longer than needed, but have the correct bends. Just trim off the excess. This may work on your C body also.