My 1995 RMWagon

95RoadMonster

I know this isn't an oldie - but I love it.. My friends go "why'd you get a wagon?" then they see it and the tone changes - to a <span style="font-style: italic">WOW</span> This is the second one of these I've built the first was an L05 350 tbi Dark Sapphire Blue 1992 Estate Wagon. When I took my daughters 7th grade class to a production at the Children's Theatre in Seattle Center it was stolen (alarms and all) taken out according to witnesses on a flatbed trailer. I was heartbroken but determined. I bought my newest wagon one and a half years ago It's a 1995 "woodie". It has been very much modified. It is lowered 3 inches has an Eaton 3.73 rear end Tri-Y header a 2.5 inch exhaust. I have re-programed the computer to change the shift points. The interior has been completely dyed to a darker blue. I cut the 60/40 bench seat and made them into buckets and a 1999 Buick Riviera console has been added with a floor shifter. I hand wired a 1996 Pontiac Trans Am dash cluster into the dash and hand formed the dash to accept it (lots more but too much to mention (2 alarm systems and a steadfast column collar).

Last week my RoadMonster wagon took First Place in the 1975 and Up Custom catagory in the TourdeTerrace Car Show in Mountlake Terrace Washington (I made a lot of Mustang owners envious grin.gif).. so here's a couple of shots one of the car and another of my Ram Air setup for my LT1 engine (yes the hood scoops are funtional and work) hope you enjoy them.

Whyle McConnell

BCA 43304

ISSCA 01269

PSSST 023

newgrill07a.jpg

raissnew.jpg