Want to sell a 1977 Regal - 2 door

RegalGuy

Low milage late model cars are good news. Low milage vintage cars are not necessarilly the same thing. I'd describe a vintage car as one that's 25 years, or more, old.

Thus the dilemna. Without seeing the car no one can really tell you what it's worth. How much rust is there on the top, and more importantly , on the bottom? How was the car stored, in a climate controled garage? or in the back yard? Is the interior musty, or moldy? What's the extent of leaks and do the brakes still work?

As you can see, there are these and unlimited combinations of additional questions.

If you start by posting some current pictures some people may be able to help, but just about every area of the country has people who are adept at appraising a car. If the milage can be proven by documentation, it may be worth the cost to hire such an appraiser in order to get the best picture of what it's worth...Good Luck:

JD

Actually, there is no rust. Its been garaged since I've had it (not a climate controlled garage either). Its never had snow tires on it or been out in the snow for that matter.

Mechanically its fine and gets regular servcing when needed but there are some years where I don't even put 200 miles on it. I know at one time the garage I have it serviced at had a listing of the miles between servcing and they were kidding me about the 200 miles years.

Its in good shape. there is a small crack in the dash on the driver side next to the door, the spot that jutts out. The radio doesn't work. I always had a problem with that. The interior is fine but there is fading on the back deck where the rear window is. Plus the white insert between the bumper and the car is starting to crack up, wish I could fine those setions. I had one spot recently start to flake paint wise.

It seems I can't upload my pics they are to big. If anyone would like to see these and help me out with a price. I can share them with an email address on www.kodakgallery.com.

LeRoy