Anyone willing to make a Reatta "full-time power window kit"?

Guest Kitskaboodle

Guest Kitskaboodle

I dont know about you but I have always found it annoying that you have to have the ignition on every time you want to put the windows up or down.

One day I ran across a Fiero website that offered a "full-time power window kit". It was only $12.99 and it consisted

of a simple 3 to 4 wire wiring harness that plugged in to the fuse panel giving the Fiero owner full-time power windows without having to have the key in the ignition.

I loved it since day one and I would love to have this for my 90 coupe. Anyone want to design one? Any interest?

And before you ask, I do realize there is a security risk involved if they poke a coat hanger through the door and try to manipulate the paddle switches. Although...they could do the same with the power door lock switches too.

Kit / 90 Coupe / 86 Fiero GT

Guest TommyH

if i had a secind gen car, i would, but i dont. if i can find a wireing diagram, and i feel like it, i could spend a few mintues, report my findings, and let somebody else take it from there.

Guest inthespot

I for one think that is a good idea, I would like to have my windows wired that way. Then that's just me.