concours

Bhigdog

• 2 weeks later...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bhigdog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Way cool. Lets say hello.........Bob </div></div>

Bob, see you Sunday. I'll stop by and say hi after we get all settled in. I know there will be another fellow AACA member from Newfoundland who is bringing his 59 Eldorado convertible.

Rod

We never did hook up Rod, but I did meet your friend from Newfoundland, Vernon. We parked our trailers next to each other and I helped stop his from sinking into the tarmac. Hope you had fun, we did even with the showers. My 57 Buick got spotted there and now is invited to the Radner Hunt Concours. That's only about an hour and a half away so I'll be pleased to attend..........Bob

Bob, I didn't get around to looking at the cars until after lunch and didn't spot you when I got around to the 57 convertible ring. That is a great looking Buick by the way. grin.gif If you are going to Hershey this year, maybe we can hook up there. Vernon is planning on bringing a couple of cars also.

Rod