Hershey Fall Meet 2007 Field Maps

Guest Ts&As

Guest Ts&As

Has the Orange field been paved as planned? Are there any maps of the space layouts available yet?

I wold appreciate any info on what to expect this year.

Thanx

Tom

Ts & As

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Stonefish

The further you are away from Hershey...usually the better. How many people do you have, how many nights? I may know of some local homes that rent rooms.

I know the flea market fields haven't been finalized yet but I was wondering if the Sat. car show is going to be in the same area as last year or are they moving it. If it is in the grass has any changes or improvements been done in this area. Thanks

Yes, the car show will be in the same area. There will be improvements to cutting out the old tree stumps, repairing some of the ground, cutting off dead tree limbs, etc. There will be more usable space as well. The are <span style="font-style: italic"> </span> contemplating <span style="font-style: italic"> </span> an idea to bring people in on the grass rather than using the gravel road. It will be much better this year but the region and HERCO have their hands tied by the provisions of the township.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Steve Moskowitz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You will have to watch the Hershey Region site for the maps. Now that the paving is done the region has been busy doing the layouts so they may not be done this early as they are still "adjusting". I walked it and it has been done very nicely. </div></div>

Looking forward to seeing the maps soon on the Hershey Region web site.

Glad to hear the paving is done and you approve of the job that was done.

It is always nice to get first hand, on site information about a location or facility for those of us who are out of the area.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Steve Moskowitz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It will be much better this year but the region and HERCO have their hands tied by the provisions of the township. </div></div>

This event is a H-U-G-E BOOST to the local economy. Maybe the Hershey Region, HERCO and the AACA Officers needs to respectfully remind the township of that. smile.gif

Would it be possible for the Hershey Region to put a map of the area on the reverse side of the show car registration card? That would mean one less sheet of paper in the registration packet, a few more tress saved, no one would lose the map and fewer people would get lost after the show.