CARnival

Ah Doug, it was an excellEnt turnout as well! Not sure which bait you are trying to get me to take but we do know a certain famous restorer managed to grab a trophy! I wish he could just enjoy the hobby, drive his cars and not be such a trophy hound! grin.gif I got a kick out of seeing him win...and deservedly so!

As for the pictures, sorry, I was just a visitor and peddler there!

Guest imported_Bookreader

We had a car in the Senior class and it arrived on its own four wheels and always does. It has 28 preservations and over 30,000 miles since winning its First Junior. I know of at least one other car that was sitting there and that car won an award for the best paint and they also do not trailer and the paint is 18 years on that car. So it CAN BE DONE. Now smile when you use that work "trailer" to some of us, friend.

Fran,

What's being done here by Choc, is he's giving me the business for being parked in the Senior Class while they put him down in the, <span style="font-style: italic">as he calls it</span>, the general working class population. wink.gif I'm just being given a hard time, that's all.

Steve, I didn't see him carrying a AACA sign away either. We need to work on him about that! grin.gif