trying to post pictures

Guest 42guys

Guest 42guys

Still floundering around trying to post pic.s of those Riteway/Tiltray Dodge? lenses. Let's see if I can get it to go. Used to be, a box came up to edit post, and then you could do your attachment, but seem to not be getting it. If no pic.s come up with this post, could someone enlighten me as to what I'm doing wrong? Thanks for any lifeline thrown.

• 3 weeks later...

I just went through the same frustration, and here's what I found - on your original post, at the bottom is "edit" or "edit post". Click on that, and then click on "file manager". That should get you a window to add a file. Your original photo must be less than 1Mb. The way I found around that, was to go to "my pictures", hold the arrow on the photo (don't click yet). A small box will come up, showing how large your photo is. If it's larger than 1mb - click on the photo. At the top of your photo is "image", click on that. Click "crop". All these numbers will come up, and I don't understand them, but using the up arrow, add 20 to the left, then subtract 20 from the number you already have for the right. Click OK, and watch your photo - it should take a little off the right and left edges off the picture.Make sure you "save" it, in place of the original photo. Get out of that, go back to "my pictures, place the arrow again on the pic, and see if the size isn't smaller. Keep doing that, until it's smaller that 1mb.Cropping is how I managed to fit my photos into the posts. If you're still having problems, email me at: bryant@cyberport.net. Good luck!