1947 Ford 2 Door Sedan with 1950 Ford flathead v-8

i bought this 1947 ford on the hamb from hamb member (mattewsgarage) maybe he will chime in on the cars condition. it was bought for my dad as i don't get into the older fords to much.my dad did work like put the front end on it that was off the ford and bought some parts that were missing like tail lights and radiator he had a bad stroke and no longer can do to much work so i told them i would try and sell it or take it to the nsra meet in york,pa.

1947 Ford 2 Door Sedan 80% of exterior black paint is original, flat head v-8 I have 98% of all parts for the car. motor is a 1950 Ford flathead v-8 does start and run but i do not have the radiator in it yet(i want to have the radiator cooked and checked),has a new clutch setup It has all new brakes,with master cylinder all new brake lines and hoses.car has real nice floors,nice trunk floor and great frame.the passenger side rocker will need work also rear fenders some one cut and had different tail lights in it.new close to $900 coker classic wide white wall tires,has interior but old also front and rear seats need redone.last Penn. inspected 1976 comes with extra parts also has tail lights. ford pictures and my other cars http://community.webshots.com/user/donmoats click on the 47 ford picture to see 2 pages of pictures,buyer takes care of all shipping but i do know alot of good/cheap shippers.good pennslyvania title in our name.

york,pa 17408 717 817-7067 email dmoats21@aol.com asking $4,000 he has more in it then that. please call or email i do not check here often thanks

post-52024-143137933641_thumb.jpg