FS - 1957 Chevy BelAir Convertible. 1990 AACA Nat. 1st place

Year - 1957

Make - Chevrolet

Model - BelAir

Price - $110,000 negotiable

Description -

This is Antique Automobile Club of America's 1990 NATIONAL FIRST PRIZE WINNER!

50th anniversary of the 1957 Chevrolet BelAir convertible. Now is the year to own this car... 50 years old!

...and hey, if you are going to get a BelAir convertible, it has to be "Baby Blue", right?

Here are some quick specs, then on to the photos (found at http://www.jamietoons.com/57chev.htm I am a freelance cartoonist, hence the URL). More info can be gained by emailing me:

jbraly (AT) gmail.com (replace the (AT) with the @ symbol)

283 power pack (4 barrel carburetor) V8

Full body off restoration.

Original but newly restored engine.

Engine restoration occurred in early 2006.

New radio, but we still have the original radio.

Vintage air ( That just means it is an AC system that goes in older cars) Funny story about the AC, this car would have won a best all around in its class at a car show, but a judge saw the AC unit and disqualified it because it was "modified"... sheesh.

Straight shift

3 speed on column with over drive.

Continental kit, twin aerials, finder skirts, bullet bumpers.

VIN: VC57A204786

Bottom line; She is show worthy, runs like a dream, and has been treated like a baby girl. Never driven further than 15 or 20 miles in one shot since new engine restoration.

This care is GARAGE kept and covered at all times while in this garage. Not pets, and no kids in or around the house.

WARNING!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE TO GET ATTENTION, DO NOT BUY THIS CAR!!!

People WILL look, people WILL stare, and cops WILL pull you over just to get a closer look at it (Annoying, but flattering.)

WARNING NUMBER 2!!! If you buy this car and enter it in car shows, you WILL (Assuming you keep her in good shape) win awards! You WILL win prizes and you WILL get people asking you if you want to sell it. (Again, annoying, but flattering.)

Location - Chattanooga, TN

Contact Information - Jamison, jbraly(AT)gmail.com, email for phone info

http://www.jamietoons.com/57chev.htm

Owned by my dad, but he isn;t as web savvy as I am, so I told him I would slap it on the web for him. He loves this car, but is ready for a newer model car (like a 2008 Camero he seems to be in love with for the time being.)

post-51812-143137932138_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...