Trailer Parking at Nationals

Bill Stoneberg

Bill, I've just spoken with the National Meet director.

We will have a designated area in the parking lot of both the Hilton Hotel and the Red Lion Hotel for the tow vehicles and trailers. My understanding is that there is sufficient room in the lots that, in many cases, it will not be necessary to unhook the trailers from the tow vehicles, unless the owner desires.

The parking will all be on pavement, and the lots of both hotels will be well-lit and secured.

Separate arrangements have been made offsite for the tow vehicles and trailers of the Pre-War Division members who are participating in the Pre-War Buick Tour immediately following the National Meet.

We will be meeting at the hotels on April 1 to discuss the layout of the parking lots and use of the facilities, so I'll try to provide additional information following that meeting.

Brian,

We will be leaving tow vehicles & trailers parked until Wednesday August 1st. And,I understand the committee is trying to get the OK to park the Pre-War Division trailers at a secured lot relatively close to the host hotel. Please advise when you have the details so we can put it in the PWD Newsletter.

Thanks,