Electra Garage

Guest Electramanrob

Guest Electramanrob

Here are some pics of my Electras (and some of my other cars) all together. Couldn't quite get them all in one shot (2 73s, 1 74, 1 75, and 4 76s). 4104autostorage6-med.JPG4104DSCN4254-med.JPG4104autostorage7-med.JPG

Guest imported_MrEarl

Awesome Collection. Is that the white 76 on the far end. That is one spectacular car.I forget but isn't it less than 20,000 miles. Thanks for sharing. Would love to see in person someday.

Guest Electramanrob

Thanks. The white 76 Park Avenue is the 6th car away from the dark blue 73 that is closest tp the camera. It has only 4900 miles.

Rob, are you continuing to make additions to your collection? Are there particular years and models of Electras that you're seeking, or is condition and originality your principal consideration when adding cars?

Perhaps you'd be willing to write an article for the Bugle to share your Buicks with the entire BCA membership.

• 2 months later...
Guest Electramanrob

Always looking for nice 71-76 Electras! I prefer the 4 doors but have always thought it would be nice to find a fully loaded 74 Limited Coupe with the Landau roof /opera window option and leather but there seem to be few left. I'd also like to find an air bag option car. Condition, options, and colors are my focus. I would be happy to put an article togther if there was any interest - just seemed there were not many followers of/interest in this era Electra in the club.

Rob, this car is advertised on Cars.com and about a 2 hour drive from me. Not sure about the price, but if you are interested I could make arrangements to look at it for you. Here is a picture and link to the ad.

i-1.JPG

74 Electra 225