Old Olds Parts for sale

VintageAuto

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello; I have a 71 Cutlass Supreme, and would be interest in bumpers and, arm rest parts, blue pads, crome backing plates, and blue supports for the same. How about interior door handles and a rearview mirror. Thanks for checking, Mike

• 10 months later...
Guest mike schaefer

Any 56 starfire trim pieces, I need the lower door exterior stainless on the drivers side and interior door panel stainless on the drivers side

• 3 months later...
Guest oldslady liz

i would like to buy a steering wheel for my 1955 98 holiday olds but only if it is in excellent new condition in Ivory color...would you have one of those in stock?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jim Morningstar

Do you have the rear deck lid chrome block "8" and the approximately 10" long emblem that has "OLDSMOBILE" in block letters at the top and a red plastic "HYDRAMATIC" in the center? It is kinda oval in overall shape.

Thanks,

Chief

• 4 weeks later...
Guest wk's_olds

My '51 '98 has a few minor flaws in the front top grille bar. I am afraid to send it away for repair and rechrome. I've heard many horror stories about people losing valuable parts to rechrome shops. Do you have that bar? Also, I'd like to replace the electric fuel pump with a stock mechanical pump. (303 engine) Would you have that? How about front shocks? My email is poobie1936@yahoo.com. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wk's_olds

Good luck! I responded to ths guy weeks ago, and no return response! I emailed him, too, but again.....out to lunch, I guess.... confused.gif

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest myold88

I have a Perfect, Perfect, Perfect '51 Olds hood rocket ornament. This is a Perfect part. Perfect chrome with no old damage- 100 point show car condition @ $150.00 + shipping would cost $2-300.00+ to recrome this part and it would not be as good !. Keith 860 539-4686.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...