For Sale 1977 Dodge Monaco Brougham

I'm looking to find a good home for a 1977 Dodge Monaco. The car is one owner 11,800 miles, always garage kept. Like new condidion. The car was shown in local car shows and won it's stock orginal class multiple times. The car atually belongs to my mother in law and I'm trying to help her get it sold. She likes to think it's worth $10,000 but I know better. Despite it's condition it's not a popular car for collectors as far as I know. Still it is an excellent car that is well preserved 30 years later. It could be kept as a limited use car or even used as a daily driver for someone who appreciates 1970's Mopars

If you are interested, please rspond to the post and I can send higher res pictures etc....and talk value. Even if anyone who reads this is not interested in the car but has an idea on the value of it I'd like to know.

post-50654-143137922929_thumb.jpg

I had hoped that it would be worth somewhere north of $5 or 6,000. Just based on the value of used cars and the low miles. At that value we'll probably just keep the car for now. It's been in storage for about 5 years and there's room for it. Maybe I'll put it on the road when the eather warms around here and sell it to someone local who takes a shine to it.

That is a beautiful car, sure its not cuda but with that low miles and all original the right person wouldnt even blink to give you at least $6000, advertize it in Hemmings or the likes, you'll get some bites. I'd ask for the $10000 and see what the best offer is.