want a good 90 or 91 coupe w/sunroof

Guest link

i'm looking for a good 90 or 91 coupe w/sunroof---- have been looking on autotrader,etc but if someone in the Buick club is thinking about selling a good coupe i'm looking -- not interested in a convertible-

Guest wally888

NYBOB,

I may be interested in the 91 coupe in Fl.

April would be good for me as I have to decide what cars to keep. Have 3, a 91 coupe, a 90 ragtop and an 05 Crossfire. Only want 2.

I see you don't accept private messages, could you drop me a line?

Thank you to those of you who have emailed me for pictures and more info!

It seems that an email glitch may have prevented my first email response from reaching you.

I resent those messages last night. If you have asked for info and haven't received a response, please try again.

post-45142-143137922781_thumb.jpg

how about an 87 BMW 3-series?!? its got a sunroof, leather seats, power steering, A/C, and too much to list!

seriuosly, if somebody wants it, let me know, otherwise im gonna drop a tonof $$$$ into it

• 1 month later...

I have a '90 coupe w/sunroof for sale. 69,XXX original miles. Has a dent in the top of the passenger side rear fender (tree limb fell on it). The car is in good condition overall but does have some things that need attention. Asking $2700 OBO. If interested, PM me for more info.

Mike

P.S. Car is in Upstate SC