1925 Chrysler 4 cylinder

Guest DavidCa

Guest DavidCa

Just rebuilt the engine. It leaks a small puddle of oil after the engine is turned off. More than just some drips. Coming from between the block & the transmission. The "oil slinger" drain hole on the rear main appears to be working correctly. We are kind of stumped. Going to take the pan off again for another look. Had the same problem before rebuilding the engine. But now it leaks a little more. Any ideas?

David

Guest malsign

I have a 1925 Chrylser sedan and trying to find any info I can on the car, and just wandered if you have any websites, books you recommend, and access to parts...I have not started restoration, and want to find out as much as I can before I start. any ideas?

• 7 years later...
Guest malsign

I have a 1925 Chrysler sedan that has been partially restored: new wood in roof, wood spoke wheels refinished, and frame sandblasted & painted, always in garage, any ideas on what it is worth?

I have a 1925 Chrysler sedan that has been partially restored: new wood in roof, wood spoke wheels refinished, and frame sandblasted & painted, always in garage, any ideas on what it is worth?

You will want to start a new post about your car and provide lots of good photos for us to be able to answer your questions.