WPC Puget Sound Meet Photos

mopar380

As well as being the WPC Club web site editor, I am also a member of the Vancouver Island Region WPC Region on Vancouver Island, Canada - the only Canadian WPC Region. For the past 20+ years we have been getting together with the Puget Sound Region in Washington and the Pacific Wonderland Region in Oregon and have taken turns hosting regional meets. This past August 3-6 was the Puget Sound Regional Meet hosted on the Olympic Peninsula in Poulsbo, WA. I have to say it was an excellent if small ( 60 cars ) meet. In fact it rivalled any National I have been to. I have loaded up about 80 photos and a movie ( the movie will take about 5 min to load with a high speed connection ).

And nothing ( except maybe our Mopars ) rivals the beauty of the Pacific Northwest and the Puget Sound area.

Enjoy http://www.chryslerclub.org/Pugetsound.html

-----

Ian

on a Pacific Island Paradise

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is that video in a MAC/Apple format? </div></div>

It is a quick time video which I believe is apple, but it works fine on my own Windows computers. It takes quite a while to load ( 50 MB ) .