My old Buicks

Aaron65

Here are my girls...I've had the '53 for a little over a year, and it has new valves and lifters, a rebuilt carb, straightened intake and exhaust manifolds, new heat riser, rebuilt master cylinder (it had never been apart), boiled radiator, new this and that that has added up to $! But it's pretty much my dream car so it's worth it. It needs paint and front shocks...the front shocks are coming this winter, the paint won't happen for a few years at least, til my '65 Mustang gets done getting redone (and I haven't even taken it apart yet, but I have a bunch of new sheetmetal in my basement).

The '65 Skylark I've had for 3 and a half years...It's a great car! Another car I've always liked and found a great deal on. Like everything else I own it could use paint, as it has chips and lacquer checking. But it's a factory 300 4 barrel and still only has 88,000 miles, after I've put 17,000 on! I love the two tone with the white roof, plus it's my favorite color on a car--dark blue. It's just how I'd have ordered it, except I'd like a 4 speed! Hope you all like em!

post-43316-143137913111_thumb.jpg

Guest imported_MrEarl

Very nice indeed. You should feel very lucky and proud to own such nice Buicks... and you're just a young'un. Thanks for sharing.