1955 Oldsmobile Holiday 88 4 door hardtop for sale

Guest 1957_

I am posting a 1955 Oldmobile 88 4 door Holiday Hardtop. This car has been owned by me since 1980. I have painted it in 1985 the original colors of twilight blue amd polar white. Its has a wonderbar radio that works,rear speaker and switch whick works,clock that works. Has spinner hubcaps, nice interior mostly original,seats and headliner done with NOS materials. Dash is gorgous,not padded but blue original paint is mint. Recently replaced the carb with a 2 barrel Rochester which was with the car. I have shown it over the years at Oldsmobile meets, 3 National Olds shows one in Canada which I took a 2nd and drove it there from Connecticut 9 hours no problems. I am including with the car a power steering unit, and power brake unit from a 55 Olds psrts car. This car has been driven, not trailed, so the paint is not mint and may need to be done in some spots. But looks great. Recently I took a trophy at a local car show. Reason I am selling this car I am into 57 Old's and currenty own 2 57's, so I need the garage space. This 55 is in my garage covered. I will post a couple of pictures of the car..... Thanks for reading... Gary Email for pictures. gvecchio@sbcglobal.net

post-49306-143137912415_thumb.jpg