1964 Wildcat Interior ?

Hollis

• 1 month later...

There are actually a lot of 64 Wildcat convertibles with bench seats. By 64 the Wildcat, having replaced the Invicta - was just the middle car up the ladder to an Electra. You could get, if memory serves me right, 3 trim levels. This was reflected in the door panel detailing as well as if and what style of bucket seat interior you got.

Bench seat cars are fairly plain, but with a Wildcat you got distinctive grille, body mouldings of course and the 401 or 425. But yes, it is very possible to have a bench seat equipped 64 Wildcat convertible.

• 2 weeks later...

will a 65 work?

I am selling a 65 wildcat convertible Project car. It has 465 4v with the switch pitch converter, posi, power sear(driver only) power windows. Engine is professionally rebuilt and on a stand (465-4v) .Trans is rebuit and stored. All the metal work was done, the car is primed ,and car is ready to assemble.THe interior is good and stored. I have new carpet, and there are 4 new tires on car with 0 miles on them. I have much invested, but I know I will never get it back I have $4000 in the engine alone. IF I can not sell it for$4500 whold by xmas, I will be parting it out. Good Fenders, doors ,hood, trunk quarters, interior,engine,trans, posi rear. and chrome.E-mail me at billda@verizon.net, or call 610 247 3420. THanks, BIll