Maxwell 1910, Help

exracer16

I am looking for information about and help in disposing of a 1910 Maxwell automobile. My best friend has just passed away and his widow asked if I could help her find it a new home.

I saw this vehicle when my friend aquired it and while not complete it was close. He ran a body shop for 30 years and together we restored a number of significant cars but never anything this old. He has the fenders and back off and there are boxes of parts everywhere. The engine and transmission and all the running gear are complete and still on/in the car. Wheels and tires are there and in good shape.

We are located in central Texas less than 90 miles from the airports in Austin and Houston. If you know someone who might be interested give them my e-mail address, exracer16@hotmail.com

and I will be very grateful.

Edd was a terrific guy and someone who loved the unusual, hell he was gonna restore a Divco milk wagon at one time! I miss him and want to help the family by getting this Maxwell into the proper hands and at a price that is fair to them and the purchaser.

Thank you,

George Martin