Logans Buick Collection 40, 50, 53, 59, 70, 75, 79, 88, 89, 99

LogansBuicks

Some of the pictures are shown, others I don't have a digital copy of.

These are the Buicks that are in my family right now, between my father and I.

1999 Buick LeSabre (dad)

1999buicksmall3yt.th.jpg

1989 Buick Hearse (dad)

1989small9fk.th.jpg

1988 Buick LeSabre Six Door (dad)

1988small6kp.th.jpg

1979 Buick Electra (mine)

1979small1pc.th.jpg

1970 Buick Skylark (mine, under construction for a frame off customization)

1970skylarksmall9io.th.jpg

1959 Buick LeSabre (dad)

1959small2cz.th.jpg

1953 Buick (dad)

1953small1nt.th.jpg

1950 Buick Roadmaster Flxible Combination (dad, in restoration)

1950flxiblesmall7ya.th.jpg

1940 Buick Super (dad)

1940small5tz.th.jpg

We have a few Buicks between the two of us. There are a couple more. There is a 1962 Buick LeSabre (dad's daily driver for many many years), a 1962 Buick Electra (parts car), a 1970 Buick Electra (donor motor and tranny for the 70 Skylark), and soon to be a 1973 Buick LeSabre (looking for motor and tranny, mine.)

Just wanted to say hi, and some of you from the Dallas area might actually know my dad. If you do, here are his cars! If you don't, here are our cars.

Guest imported_Thriller

Very nice...Buick families are always good to hear about. I really like the '50 Flxible.

Guest DaveCorbin

For those of us who think we have a BIG Buick, you should all see that Flxble combination car!

Take a 50 Roadmaster 4 door sedan, add 18 inches width to the front door, another 18 inches to the rear door, raise the roof about 5 inches, add the rear end off of an Estate Wagon, and a rear door about 4 feet high and 4 feet wide! Oh, yeah, add about 42 inches to the wheelbase. The proportions work fine, but:

HUGE!!!! Regards, Dave Corbin

Thanks for sharing your great Buick collection with us! I, too, love that '50 Flxible combination.

I see that you have a nice '59 LeSabre. Some of our members here have formed a very active forum devoted to the '59 Buicks that you would enjoy checking out. Here's the site:

www.buick-59.com

We have four other members in Texas who are '59 Buick owners and very active on the forum. You might enjoy getting together with those guys -- most are in the San Antonio area.