Parts for 1928 Chrysler 62

My father owned a 1928 Chrysler 62. He purchased the car in 1964 for $35 CDN it is a six cylinder and we are lead to believe thst it was one of the first cars with hydraulic brakes.He drove it back and forth to work for about three years and then parked it in his garage on blocks of timber. He filled the head with airplane motor oil.It sat in his garage until 1997 when I took an interest in restoring it. We rebuilt the carb, bought a new six volt battery and fresh gasoline and yo and behold within 20 minutes it started. I have the orginal owners manual and currently I need interior hardware such as pulls and door handles. I am also interested in knowing what the original colour for this car would have been. I am situated in London Ontario Canada and need the services of someon to rebuild the engine to freshen it up as well a recommended chrome plater. Further if anyone knows a reasonable priced restorer that would be greatly appreciated. From the lack of posting for this model I presume it is rather a rare car. Thanks in advance to all those for respond.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...