1972 Riviera at Auction

Hello,

My name is Mark Beacom. My wife and I own an Omaha NE, USA based good old fashioned live auction company. We have secured a contract to liquidate the estate of Lloyd Texley. Lloyd?s estate includes some very interesting cars. We will be conducting the auction on Saturday 6-24-06 beginning at 12:00 Noon. The auction will be held on site in Omaha. You can bid on site or you may also bid online using our internet based bidding service Proxibid.

The vehicles being sold at this auction are as follows; 1935 Rolls-Royce 2025 Sport Saloon, 1972 Buick Riviera, 1977 Chrysler New Yorker, 1960 Nash Metropolitan, 1993 Ford Mustang GT convertible, 1982 Buick Grand National, 1950 Crosley Super wagon,

1947 Crosley Sedan, 1952 Crosley Business Coupe and 2 1952 Crosley Sedans. In addition to the vehicles we will have household items, tools, collectibles, parts and construction materials. If you are interested in attending this auction, much more information is available at www.yourauctionsolutions.com or call 402-571-0393 and ask for Mark or Shayne.