FS: Everyone needs a tank, right? Yes, a tank!

OK, this has got the be the ultimate toy possible. This is a running and driving and shooting tank! From what I understand, this was a former amusement part ride, I think called the "Tank Ride". It has a cannon that shoots large racket ball type balls. The cannon is powered by an air compressor which is run off the engine. It has four spots on the tank that are "targets". When another's tank's ball hit the tank, it would shut down for 15 seconds and a "hit light" would go off (on top of turret). The dash lights up and and has a speaker that has realistic battle sounds. Two adults fit comfortably, one driver, one cannon operator!

I will be working on this to get all the little things working. Engine runs great, moves and steers with no problem. This would a be a great Paintball tank or just fun around the yard and neighborhood.

Yes, no one else will have one of these in your neighborhood! I will have some video of it in action soon!

More photos of this large tank here

$4,900 in Rhode Island

thetank.jpg

Guest Debby Soucia

OH My!

Let us know when you get it working. My husband loves all kinds of odd stuff!We just looked at a miltary truck today. We also live in NY.

Debby

• 2 weeks later...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OH My!

Let us know when you get it working. My husband loves all kinds of odd stuff!We just looked at a miltary truck today. We also live in NY.

Debby </div></div>

Hi Debby,

The tank is now on ebay and I have video of it running and driving! Check out the auction by Clicking HERE

Thanks,

Tom