F/S Duesenberg 1929-37 Model J Woody Stationwagon Project

For Sale: Duesenberg 1929-37 Model J Woody Station Wagon project. I got the idea from Duesenberg expert Richie Clyne,who is currently building a woody station wagon on a Duesenberg model J replica chassis with an original J running gear and engine.I have assembled the following but have decided to sell the project as I am already doing a Duesenberg Judkins Limo. The project includes the following: 1: a short wheelbase replica Duesenberg chassis only,painted in show condition. 2: An authentic Duesenberg Willoughby cowl,in beautiful original condition. It came from a limo and is the perfect design for a woody station wagon cowl.I bought it at the Kleve auction in Ohio last year. 3: A 1930-32 Henney Hearse running gear with Lycoming straight 8 ,322 C.I. motor,and both axles.Many of you know the owners of Henney were friends with E.L. Cord and bought many of the same components from the same suppliers.For instance,Duesenberg and Henney both bought their frames from Parish in Chicago,and the frames are very similar.Henney bought their Lycoming engines from the Cord Corp. The the front and rear axles are very similar also and both come with the project.The running gear is weathered but the axles look good enough to use. 4: Finally a beautiful English Barker body I removed from a mid 1920's Daimler.This body was also put on Rolls Royce. The original car had a wheelbase of 144 inches,and the Duesenberg chassis has a 143 inch wheelbase. Thus everything is correctly scaled. The body has been dissambled,but it is a convertible sliding roof sedan. The doors are wood framed and in superb original condition. They are upright,rectangled shape,and perfect for woody doors. The cowl and rear side sections,and windshield assembly are also included and will blend beautifully with the Duesenberg cowl. Thus with items 1-4 you are well on your way to building one of the ultimate,most desirable and valuable streetrods in existence!! I actually paid $52,000 for all of the above components in the past 12 months. I will sell all of the above for $48,000.You can use a modern drivetrain,or a straight 8 or V-12 Lycoming engine from a 1935-48 American La France firetruck,as they would look killer,fit into the frame,and are fairly easy to find and reasonably priced. I would consider selling my unrestored but fairly complete Duesenberg model J engine,# J-102,with the project for an additional $79,000. Dean Kruse told me at the Kleve auction in Ohio last August,that the first one million dollar streetrod will be some type of Duesenberg streetrod/hotrod!! I have for sale all of the hard items needed to accomplish this project.This project will also be for sale in the next Hemmings issue later this month,under the Duesenberg and Streetrod catagories.Photos available by email only,to SERIOUS parties only! Thanks. George Albright 209 S.E. 15th Ave. Ocala,Florida 34475 Cell 352 843 1624 Email; gnalbright@gmail.com