1927 Chrysler roadster interior help needed

Hello, my father and I have been working on his Model 50 roadster and have two sheet metal parts we cannot figure out how to place in the interior. The interior of the car was disassembled when he bought the car several years ago. Please check the pics if you have restored a '20's Chrysler roadster and can identify/orient these pieces. We would greatly appreciate any pics you could send of your Chrysler interiors (front seat and rumble seat, floor). I can provide dimensions of these pieces (pictured on the running board) if that would help. Thanks!!

post-36987-14313789516_thumb.jpg

Actually, that may help--thanks for the reply. While it's not identical, it looks like there is an angled well for your feet. Also, it's hard to tell, but it looks like you have a piece that would go across the back of the rumble seat, right at the back of the floor. It looks like yours has a couple of larger holes, similar to the holes in our larger piece. I'll see if those positions make sense for the pieces I have. Also, the supports for the front seat were a bit of an outstanding question for us, although we figured it would look pretty much the same as yours.

Your 70 will make a great car--more power and better brakes than ours!

You are correct about the angled foot well for the rumble seat passengers...the 2 large holes at the rear of the rumble seat are for the rear spare tire mount support rods that attached to the rear floor of the rumble seat

John