PLEASE READ THIS!!!!! 31 Chrysler CM

What is up with you guys? I have 2 Fords and had no trouble finding parts and the club members do everything possible to help you. Don't you guys want to help someone restore these CLASSICS? These are beautiful cars and deserve to be fixed up right (NO HOT ROD) and driven. Now I know there are people out there that has parts so Please HELP ME.

• 2 weeks later...

There are some very good members out there, I have offered my help to several who asked for things. I've put letters in asking for help locating parts without any success. I've received e-mails from all over the globe and I enjoy sending addresses of people in the USA who might be able to get parts to other members. Think how much trouble the members overseas must have locating parts. I do think we should do more to help fellow members. I have 1929/30 Model 70's. What info or help are you in need of? wolfe@wesnet.com

When looking for early Chrysler parts, I start with Jay Astheimer. He is the only person I know of who specializes in early Chrysler parts and may be able to help you. He buys cars for parts and mostly does pre 30 Chryslers.