Optima Battery

its a V-12

Guest delson

I used a optima battery in a Lincoln Zephyr case from Vintage Auto Warehouse. The first one lasted for about three years. The short life was in all probability allowing the battery to discharge. I used a "battery minder" on the second battery and had no problems. I have since sold that car. No spitting and excellent cranking power.

Guest Curt Fouse

I just bought one. I can't attest to how well it will hold up since I haven't really used it yet. I could not get the local Optima dealers to order one for me. They only stock 12 volt ones, so I had to go on line. At least that way there was no state tax to pay, and no shipping charge. It came by Fed-Ex.

Curt

Hey Diz..If you google "Batteriesareus" it will come up as the first site. I contacted them and waiting for price and description. I did talk to Antique Auto Battery in Hudson, OH 800-426-7580 website info@antiqueautobattery.com and they will build a reproduction Lincoln case battery with a 6 volt Optima inside for $275.00. Probably will go with these folks because the are "up the road" from me in case something is not right. Regards...Rock

Guest paulb

I just ordered it so I have not gotten it yet. It was $190 with shipping.

I will let you know how it works out.

Guest Curt Fouse

I guess this is a re-reply. I ordered my 6 V Optima for my 48 V-12 Lincoln from Pleasant hill grain in Nebraska. It was priced at $117.95 inclucing shipping and no tax from Nebr. to WVA. It was shipped Fed-Ex with on line tracking. I got just the battery with out any extra case to put it in. I just thought maybe it would be good to compare pricing from the various vendors.

Curt