Anyone Have A 364 Piston?

Guest SLO Ken

Guest SLO Ken

I only need to replace one piston, so I would like to find a NOS part. The casting on my broken piston says "BUICK 1173195" on one side, and "TP 30142" on the other. I know the 1173195 is a part number, but what are the other numbers?

I know there are plenty of aftermarket sources out there, but I would really like to keep this as original (and inexpensive) as possible. Thanks.

-Ken-

The one number is the Buick casting number. The other could be a supplier number, Buick bought from 4 or more piston factories. I am guessing yours were Thompson Products. i have 4 with the right casting number. They are USED,but are definitely usable. A good machinist could "Knurlize" if necessary to get tight clearance. I will sell you one for $25,two for $40mall four for $60, In any case,,Plus postage. mrbuick714@webtv.net

Guest SLO Ken

Mr. Buick,

I haven't received a response from the email I sent you last week regarding the purchase of one of your extra pistons. I would like to buy one piston from you for $25 plus shipping. I am trying to put my engine back together and get it back on the road soon. Please let me know how you would like to work out payment details. Thanks again.

-Ken-

kenlof42@yahoo.com

Guest SLO Ken

I received the piston the other day, and put a check in the mail. Thanks again. I hope to have everything back together by the end of the month (if I can find time).

-Ken-