Chickasha

yirgaman

I've never been able to fit it in the schedule unfortunately. Maybe next time? I think both Model T Club forums have given pretty good coverage (with photos) to this event. It's enough to make any Model T guy make flight reservations right now for next year!

Terry

Guest Rmuskat

Hello Larry,

I went to Chickasha last week. The weather was perfect. There were more venders there than have been in the past. I have been there 4 or 5 times over the past 7 years. I was specifically looking for tools for my 1932 Chrysler and found a couple, a screwdriver and a jack. If you want any pre-war Ford or Chevy parts, that's the place to find them. You should go next year.

Richard.

I had planned to go this year, hoped to find a '32 Chrysler CP8 sedan or maybe a lead to one. Screwed up my shoulder and couldn't drive. Hope to get there next year. Any Motels you DON"T recommend.. I had reservations at the Best Western. Glad you found some tools for your '32, What model do you have?

Larry

Guest John W. Cina

I to have been there last 5 years.

Whats kind of bad is many vendors start to tear down and move out Friday afternoon ---- so if you come on Saturday its all over.

Weather did get rainy Friday afternoon and also Saturday.

Some one had a interesting 1933 Pontiac 4 door on a trailer for sale ------ I kept going back and the next thing it was gone ------- oh well I didn't need another project .......

I think Its afun early in the year interesting swapmeet ----- even if you don't buy anything ........

I won't miss it ....

John

Guest Rmuskat

Hi again Larry,

I have a convertible coupe CP-8 5 wheels. It is the only one in existence to the best of my knowledge. All others (8 that we know of) have two wheels in the wheel wells.

I do not know really anything about the hotels in the Hershey area. We stayed in Harrisburg which was only a few minutes drive to the meet.

I know a person who has a 32 CP-8 sedan parts car. I am not sure what the condition of it is today. I saw it several years ago. His name is Bob Schleiser and he lives in Cajon, California. He also has a 32 CP-8 convertible coupe and he keeps tabs on all the 32's that are now in existence.

Richard.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Rmuskat

Larry,

Good luck on your DK8. That car takes a lot of the same parts as the CP8. If you need something let me know. I may have it or know where you can get it.

Richard