41 Cabriolet - want to see

Guest AZscott

Guest AZscott

Hi All,

I live in Tucson Arizona and am about to restore my 41 continental cabriolet. I very much would like to see a restored 41. Also if anyone is planning on taking theirs to a meet (the Scottsdale western national is in April but at present the earliest they have registered is a 1946) could you please let me know? 520-349-0499

Thanks,

Scott

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Scott,

I would strongly recommend that you join the Lincoln Zephyr Owners Club. There is an on-line membership application on their web site at lzoc.org.

Harvey Oberg's address and phone number is in the LZOC directory and the current issue of the LZOC magazine "The Way of the Zephyr" has a feature article about Harvey Oberg's 50,000 mile, 100 point 1941 Continental Cabriolet.

Don't expect to see many (if any) early Continentals at an LCOC meet. The "Lincoln Continental Owner's Club" consists of mostly late model Lincolns these days. Many of the owners of early cars have dropped out of LCOC and have been joining the LZOC because that's where most the early V-12 cars are!

Check out http://community.webshots.com/album/355325423eWUQwq to see my Webshots photo album of the LZOC Western Meet at Carlsbad, California in May 2005. There were FIVE 1940 Continental Cabriolets there and THREE 1941 Continental Cabriolets!