Horseless Carriage parts on eBay

Guest NH4012

Guest NH4012

An early oval gas tank, fender and bumpers will be offered at auction on eBay this weekend. I can't identify the vehicles these items fit. Look for them under seller interface-rick. Thanx.

Guest NH4012

This auction (and the other antique car parts auctions) begins Mar 18 at 8:15PM PST 11:15 EST and will run for exactly one week. Once they start, simply go to www.eBay.com, click on search and put 4621888271 in the search box. That will take you to the gas tank auction. If you are interested in looking at any other items, click on "view seller's other auctions" link and it will take you to a list of all of my auctions running at that time.

Guest NH4012

I said the auction doesn't start until tonight at 8:15 PM PST and the item number won't appear until then. Isn't that clear enough for you???

Guest imported_Jaybird29

I used to be an auctioneer and frankly I think you have a harsh tone !! I never would write aqnswers like you do !! Chill !! You'll not have a faithful following with your harsh responses !! Do you realize how many people look at this site !!!???? If I'm offended ,think how many others are !!

mad.gif