1934 KB value

Z06

I know of a 1934 Lincoln KB model V12 4 door with 23,000 original miles. It is all original including paint. It is in good condition with no rust. It's been sitting for years in a garage. Two owners and has always been in Florida. The engine turns over but doesn't start. I'm looking for assistance in identifying the exact model and the value. I have pics I can email. If you can refer me to someone who can assist me. please let me know.

post-45388-143137889921_thumb.jpg

I also know of a 1934 Lincoln V12, only it's a KA club sedan. It also only has 23,000 miles on it, and the interior looks like brand new (it's not). Runs beautifully, originally owned by a former governor of South Dakota. Original paint looks better than that on the one you posted, but is starting to flake off (dark blue car). It was for sale last year in the Columbus, Ohio area. I think the asking price was around $35,000. I believe it is still for sale at that price. Call Blaine Conrad 614-876-5981.

Seeing your photo, I would guess this car is worth more than the one that you have your eyes on, especially since the Florida car is not running.

How much are they asking for the car you're interested in?