WANTED Disk Brake Setup from 67-70 Full Size Olds

Guest Mocephus

Guest Mocephus

Looking for front disk brake spindles and splash shields from any 67-70 fullsize Olds. Would consider everything between ball joints if rotors are in good shape/can be resurfaced and calipers are in useable/not frozen shape.

Guest imported_Julian

Hello.. Unfortuantely I just sold the only set of spindles that I had for a full size car. HOWEVER..the man did NOT WANT the calipers, brake hose brackets, porporting valve lines etc. Might you be interested in those things. These are in good condition ?? thanks Julian Olds4evr@aol.com

Guest Mocephus

Hey Julian!!! How much money are you trying to make off of me!?!? I just bought your grilles and armrests!!! laugh.gif LOL, just kidding. I sent you an e-mail asking how much you wanted for the extra parts back on 3/2/06, did you not get it? I do have a complete setup now coming to me, but I'm not sure of the shape of the calipers.

Guest imported_Julian

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Julian!!! How much money are you trying to make off of me!?!? I just bought your grilles and armrests!!! laugh.gif LOL, just kidding. I sent you an e-mail asking how much you wanted for the extra parts back on 3/2/06, did you not get it? I do have a complete setup now coming to me, but I'm not sure of the shape of the calipers. </div></div>

HEY.. smile.gif I have your grills ready to go .. just need to get a box big enough. I thought I answered your email about the disc brake set up.. That OTHER guy came through but I still have some important parts that he did not want. If no one needs them, will put them on ebay.. smile.gif ANYTHING ELSE YOU NEED FROM THE OLE GIRL smile.gif