Can anyone ID these headlights circa 1925-1935? New Pictures

Pontiac59

I'll post pictures later, but I picked up about half a dozen sets of headlights today. They somehow managed to survive the '64-ish Fairlane they were in being torn up by a loader.

The neatest set is about 12" diamteter, chrome/nickel shell and ring, glass lens "CM Hall Headlight Co. Detroit MI" has part number, size info on it. Mazda lamps in both sides. The housings have a small green glass lens in the top and are mounted on a heavy stamped channel headlight bar. This ring any bells? Lens is marked with sizes on it also, seems like it's 11 3/4 by 10 1/2 or close to that.

Some of the others are probably Ford T or A with rotted sealed beam conversions. At least one with a nice unmarked original glass lens though.

28-29 Stude have the bump on top like that. I looked through my books here and they must be 1927-1931, maybe 28-29, and that top bump is going to ID them because most of the ones I looked at do not have it. Some cars it's not: Lincoln, Packard, Oakland, Chrysler, DeSoto, Plymouth, Dodge -

• 1 month later...

Here's the last pair, no visible ID. There's a couple of odd singles too.

These are all smaller, round backs, most of them stainless/chrome, from looking at my books like 1928-1932 era. Some you can get an idea of the size by the seal beam conversion in the one set, lenses are all about the same size on them.

372228-0hl5.JPG

post-33129-143137888478_thumb.jpg

Those lights have the big lens in the first photo with the raised bump in the top - it's the one not shown in the other two photos My book shows a 1930 Model 733 and the headlights don't have that raised part. There is a 1929 shown but the angle is too sharp to really tell and they do not show a 1931 in this book - the 1930 shown, the headlight bar is different also.

They could be '32's, the '32 Deluxe 8 they look close. These pictures are really too small to use to ID anything with though.