airstream 35

I'm looking at buying a 35 airstream. The thing stopping me at the moment is the grill is missing. can any body sell one or know of someone with parts for the C6, would also like to correspond with other owners for pics ect. Hope to hear from someone.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ebay.com search for "chrysler airstream"

type airstream, you will get a lot of trailer parts, but the Chrysler parts do come up. </div></div>

hey mate,

don't waste your time - airstreams are for trailer want to be's - i have a PIERCE ARROW TRAVELODGE available! you'll never "pass yourself" in this - unlike in an airstream - common as telephone booths - especially here in the deranged states of america! blush.gifgrin.gifcool.gif

Hi There , The Pierce Arrow is a rich mans car over here in New Zealand ,rare as hens teeth. I do not think I have even seen one on the roads here? A very grand car indeed. Yes it would be nice to own one. There are more Airflows here than the Streams, So it should hold a reasonable price once it is restored. Good luck with the Arrow. Brian