Found a local 73' Electra Limited!

Guest Shaffer

Guest Shaffer

I have not got the details, but the other day, I was coming back from getting some "303 aerospace protectant" for my cars at Ace Hardware store and when driving back on the highway between my city and the city to our southwest- which is where I had to go - I noticed at a car lot- a 1973 Electra. I was in a hurry- no time to stop, but it looked very nice. It was white with a black vinyl top and it appeared to have the "Limited" script on the "C" pillar. I really like these cars. I am going to call ASAP to see what is going on with this car. I need it like I need a hole in the foot, because I have so many "old" cars now, but I hate to pass it up if the price is reasonable. I am still trying to get the local 72' Caprice Estate wagon, but that looks like a no-go. Also- that local dark green 74' Electra Limited 4dr has been sold. I fooled around and missed out on it. I never checked in it- because I really did not need it and I was hoping it was NOT for sale- as I never saw a for sale sign on it. However, one day I saw the owner showing it to a elderly man and later it was gone! Hopefully, it went to a good home.

More on the 73' Electra later.