FORSALE - 59 SQUAREBIRD

There comes a time when we have to depart with things we really love. Well for me the time has come. I am getting near retirement and I need to purchase some retirement time and in order to do that I will need to sell my Squarebird.

My Squarebird 'Misty' is a 59 2dr coupe, Mint Green with an up-graded, built 390ci HD enigine, (it's in the Gallery)it's all decked out with the Shelby dress-up kit, it has dual Holly 4brl 750's. The car was completely restored about 10 years ago (or so) in Prescot, AZ, by Jim Jacobs. I am asking $30K, it's a show winner, both locally, here in Santa Barbara County, CA and last year, 2005 it won 1st place at the Knott's Berry Farm, Fabulous Fords Show, Mini-Concourse for the Thunderbird's 50th anniversary. Photographs are available at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/833127 or you can email me @ juantejeda@yahoo.com for more info or pictures. Its a turn-key operation.

I hate to sell it, but the time has come. [color:\\"red\\"] DON'T BE AFRAID TO MAKE AN OFFER! [color:\\"red\\"]