1965 Dodge Dart For Sale in New Jersey

I've got a black four door '65 Dart for sale. It's got a 270 slant six that runs like a tank. The motor and trans were rebuilt about 22,000 miles ago by the previous owner. Odometers reads a little over 99,000 miles. When i bought it in March of '03 I had new shocks, new brakes, and a new front end put in. They've got about 2,000 miles on them. There is virtually no rust on this car. Most of the paint is in good condition though the paint on the hood is faded and the paint on the roof is faded and beginning to peel. The red Interior is in amazing shape. The upholstery, vinyl, and headliner are in immaculate condition (all original). The dash is in very good shape, though it is a litte faded and worn in some places. The body is in amazing shape save for one small dent and a few scratches in the rear driver side quater panel. I've had the car off the road for about a year now and it still turns over just as easily as it did the day i bought it. The only thing this car needs is some brake work. The brakes are new but it may need a new master cylinder or may need to have the master cylinder or one of the lines repaired. Other than that the car is in amazing shape. Just needs a little help from someone who really cares about the car. I'm asking for $1800 obo. Email me or post a reply and i will send you as many pictures as you would like. Thanks.