'41 Zephyr for sale

Rolf

• 4 weeks later...

Rolf, It looks like this car has a lot of potential. I wish I lived closer to check it out but Michigan to California is a little too far. Sorry to hear you are having health issues. I hope things improve for you. I've read many of your posts on this forum and you have a lot of knowledge to offer.

Well thank you Materal, It is a very good solid car, and runs very well with it's new used 1942 engine and the BW OD, what a blast it would be to reprise the trip I took from LA to Detroit and back in 1956 with a '41 Connie cabriolet, got a lot of kicks on route 66. I just ordered new front seat upholstery, and headliner and windlace today, don't know if I will be able to finish the whole interior, but at least I will be able to jettison the raggedy '47 front seat I am using now, and that should improve the car a lot, I am also now working on the right skirt, haven't done any body work for 20 years, so that also is a severe test, but there is some hope it will be alright. Here is another picture of the car, take care, Rolf

post-41468-143137884118_thumb.jpg