C.M. Hall Lamp Co. Detroit Michigan. What Cars Used These Lamps

Kenneth Pander

I have a set of headlamps manufactured by the C.M.Hall Lamp Co. with the patent date of May 1923. These lamps have Bausch&Lomb OPT.lenses. There demensions are as follows; front front ring is about 11" dia. the back of the lamp is about 10" and they are about 7"deep. The mounts for these lamps I would guess are wishbone shaped, there is a lever on the bottom for flipping the reflector and I guess that would be for high and low beam. These lamps are have and arc at the back, they are not flat. I have photos if anyone would like to see them. Thanks. K. Pander.

post-44459-143137883688_thumb.jpg

• 4 years later...
Guest Broe

I have a set of Brass CM Hall Lamps. They are kerosene powered with beveled glass. On one side there is a peculiar looking fitting that is stock on the lamp as it is built right into the body of the laml. It is a model 143-E and has a patent date of June 7-10. They are in Very nice condition. Does any one know what kind of a car they went and how much they might be worth. I have horse drawn vehicles and they are later model lamps than I use.

• 4 months later...

I'm new to this site and found this lamp in an old garage and thought someone may know what it's from. It says depressed glass headlamp or something along those lines. it has the name C.M. Hall Detroit MI. Can anyone tell me what year it may be from and is it worth anything..Thanks for all your help. My email is cat235w@netscape.net if emailing would be easier

post-70916-143138327618_thumb.jpg

post-70916-143138327646_thumb.jpg

post-70916-143138327671_thumb.jpg

post-70916-143138327693_thumb.jpg

Edited by JohnHW (see edit history)

• 1 year later...
Guest stefan_elof

Hi.

I need some help whit a pair of lamps that are going on a auktion in my home town her i sweden.

The have this in print on them.

DEPRESS BEAM

C.M. HALL Lamp.co

Headlamp

Detroit Michigan.

Also have a green jewel on the back.

Thye are about 12 inc in diameter.

I also have a photo, if somebody could help me.

If there maybe someone that are interrested.