Was driving my Lincoln yesterday

Hi guys. Well the trade for the 70 challenger and 41 Packard went through the only difference is I got to keep the Lincoln too, it was a trade with my Father in law who found out shortly before the trade he has Prosatate cancer and they said on a scale of 1-10 his was already a 9.5 and they are unable to do surgury.

He is taking it well though. on a lighter note.

I took my 48 Lincoln conv coupe out for a drive yesterday for about 50 miles, the car ran great and and I got alot of honks and thumbs up and 2 offers to buy it. The 2x2 intake system is working good a little lean at the bottom end so im changing jets today. Its great to see the different reactions you get when your a young looking guy driving a classy old car, had an older couple pointing and smiling as they came up beside me and when they saw me driving thier face went stern and the snapped thier heads forward so fast I thought they would break thier necks. I gave a ride to a older man that stopped me to talk about the car and he had the biggest smile on his face when I dropped him off, it made my day and the 6 years restoring it all worth while. Hope you guys are all well and ready for the new year.

Take care

Jack

post-33161-14313788259_thumb.jpg